This position performs a variety of moderately difficult and confidential duties that involve multi-tasking with efficiency, and maintaining a high level of accuracy. The role will require the individual to apply financial knowledge to review payments and cost center transactions, complete monthly and quartering reports.
Take Your Career to New Heights with Sun West!
|Cerritos / PR Locations
||At least 5 years
- Responsible for posting payments received to proper accounts.
- Reconciling daily cash postings to deposits as reflected on the bank statement.
- Adjusting payments posted to accounts when checks are returned for insufficient funds.
- Providing support for the billing function, and other accounts receivable functions as assigned.
- Complete various reporting and month end responsibilities.
- Perform general ledger expense account reconciliations and analysis on a timely basis.
- Perform administrative duties to support the department as needed.
- Make recommendations for work flow, process improvements, and internal controls.
- Identifies data, populates and updates databases, collects, sorts, and presents the data.
- Populates, produces, and distributes department performance information with associated analyses.
- Identifies trends/issues, provides explanations, and recommends corrective actions as part of a team.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability of successfully working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and clear ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional client service skills, both internal and external clients.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Leadership skills.