Buena Park, CA 90620
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for secondary marketing, underwriting, closing and funding departments to comply with various industry regulations.
- Lead, coordinate, and perform software design, research and concept analysis in secondary marketing, underwriting, closing and funding departments.
- Market to Market analysis of the commitment inventory, real-time loan pricing, counter party commitments, risk analysis, hedging, and securitization strategies.
- Analyze collateral attributes of residential mortgage loans, including product type, original and remaining amortization terms, seasoning and mortgage gross and net rates for mortgage securitization.
- Review and analyze user requirements, business procedures, as well as automate and improve all current systems and update existing systems.
- Review, design, and analyze software and business needs and assist in software development, implementation, database review, and business analysis for problems for applicable and electronic data review.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 2+ years of work related experience in the Mortgage Industry, including knowledge of GNMA Securitization (Forward and Reverse Mortgages), FHA Underwriting, Closing, Funding, and Secondary Marketing.
- Strong analytical with ability to develop and create operational efficiencies and minimize risk by identifying cause & effect through analysis of accounts/numbers and designing solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, lead projects, and enhance internal and external relationships.