Buena Park, CA 90620
Why You Should Join Sun West:
- You will receive leads from Sun West's servicing portfolio. These leads are our customers that are requesting to refinance or purchase another home.
- Most leads are screened prior to being assigned.
- Access to all the leads you can manage. Outstanding lead management system.
Proprietary software (Sunsoft) used by thousands of originators across the nation.
- Pricing is ridiculously competitive.
- Local fulfillment from origination through closing.
- Terrific atmosphere – Truly successful and nice people who will help you rather than compete against you.
- Never Lose Touch with Your Customer: We Service 99.9% of All New Originations.
- Agency and Government Loans are Not Subject to Investor Overlays and Investor FICO Restrictions.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Prospecting all types of leads (inbound, outbound and company provided).
- Coordinating communication and condition collection from the borrowers.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of company products, policies, procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Analyzing detailed financial and credit data; matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and corporate risk matrices.
- This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008, and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation checks.
- A valid NMLS CA state license is required.
- Proven sales experience with the ability to meet production and customer service standards.
- Complete familiarity with FNMA**, FHLMC, FHA, VA guidelines, and all facets involved in real-estate transactions.
**Fannie Mae® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.