Buena Park, CA 90620
- The Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for servicing from date of default through foreclosure sale.
- Monitors foreclosure actions to ensure compliance with insurer, state and regulatory guidelines.
- Communicates with attorneys, trustees and Loan Resolution daily.
- Monitor attorney progress during the foreclosure process and instruct attorney on activities to complete actions within established timelines.
- Manages vendor and attorney network to ensure files are worked in accordance with all insurer, regulatory and state guidelines.
- Escalates matters to management and/or team lead to ensure resolution.
- Monitors and manages exception reports.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- A college degree preferable in business or work experience equivalent.
- Three to five years of foreclosure, collections, default servicing and/or mitigation experience required.
- Knowledge/understanding of foreclosure process and laws, collection procedures and mortgage banking.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Effective listening/communication skills.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up / organization skills.