Buena Park, CA 90620 & Corona, CA 92880
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator is responsible for providing support to a of Top Level Loan Officer.
- Primary focus of the position is to manage the clerical/administrative and loan processing duties of the Sales Office.
- A MLC may be the initial point of contact for a customer and must be able to effectively communicate to the customer, including receiving information from a customer who may be a potential sale opportunity for the Loan Officer.
- Tasks include managing the loan process, collecting additional documents as required by underwriting in order to insure timely closing of loans.
- MLC may input loan application data provided. However, a MLC cannot take applications, quote rates or sell products unless they have obtained necessary licensing.
- MLC will serve as a liaison for the loan center and the customer.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Ability to work in a highly team oriented environment.
- Minimum 3 years mortgage experience required with conventional, FHA, VA product lines. USDA mortgage experience is helpful.
- Understanding of DU, LP & Fannie Mae underwriting guidelines.
- The ability to counsel borrowers and realtors on mortgage products and options.
- Strong sales and customer service skills a MUST.
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate strong integrity and professional communication skills.