Buena Park, CA 90620
- Support the Customer Relationship Manager model that is the end-to-end Single Point of Contact relationship between the customer and the associate.
- Retrieve notice of signed modification documents, ensure quality control review of documents and new loan terms, and submit modification update requests.
- Ensure quality service and effective, efficient operational support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers/clients.
- Develops employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results.
- Manage multiple and/or conflicting responsibilities.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 2 - 4 years experience in process and management specializing in foreclosure.
- 2+ year(s) recent experience in the mortgage industry.
- 2 year of Mortgage Default Experience.
- Demonstrate past success as a loss mitigation negotiator or late-stage collector as part of a team to ensure loans are serviced in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the processes and procedures with the ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Have a thorough understanding of the business unit's operational processes and the implications on other groups that function within the operations.