Buena Park, CA 90620
2 years related experience
High school degree or equivalent
- Provide advice and assistance to the CEO, President, COO, and Managing Director (Senior Management) on matters related to Mortgage support activities.
- Identify and manage appropriate program performance and financial data, conduct analysis and report findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Reviewing and analyzing key program planning, performance and financial information and preparing mandated performance and execution reports.
- Providing day-to-day operational support for key resource management processes, assist with planning, budgeting, performance monitoring and financial management issues.
- Evaluate and use databases and spreadsheets for the purpose of monitoring performance, identifying trends and safeguarding financial resources.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 2 years related experience.