- Build and maintain relationships with referral partners (e.g. Realtors, Financial Advisors, Bank Branches).
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop strong business relationships through company sponsored events, and direct to consumer activities.
- Develop knowledge of Company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching consumer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for Sun West in the marketplace.
- Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission. Commissions range from 75 to 150 basis points depending on quality and volume of production.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- A valid NMLS state license is required.
- 1+ years of successful external/outside retail mortgage origination experience with an emphasis on self-sourced business.
- Proven sales experience with the ability to meet production standards set for Branch production.
- Complete familiarity with FNMA**/FHLMC, FHA/VA guidelines and understanding of all facets involved in real estate transactions.
**Fannie Mae® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.