At least 5 years
4 Year Degree
- The Quality Control (QC) Manager works closely with the Compliance Officer.
- Responsible for the quality control reporting of pre-funding and post funding files in addition to denied loan files and early payment defaults.
- Oversee the team that selects files for monthly QC audit to HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and all GSA guidelines
- Work independently with auditors to resolve exceptions, questions, and concerns about underwriting, documentation and data integrity errors
- Perform required targeted audits to verify areas with issues are corrected or to identify areas with problems and correct them; maintain records, responses, results of all audits
- Assist Compliance with interpreting Regulations and statutes; and implement best practices from such Create reports for senior management
- Assigns, manages, and reports Quality Control monthly reviews of production to Compliance Officer for board meetings
- Responsible for special services such as ordering field reviews, staying current with regulatory changes
- Research and inform Quality Control Department of new or updated investor or agency overlays in a timely manner
- Acts as an independent reviewer that evaluates a mortgage loan to ensure compliance, and investor guidelines have been met
- Responsible for initiating and processing all action taken from QC Specialist
- Work with other department managers in complying responses and action plans for QC exceptions.
- Determine if internal/external parties involved in all aspect of the loan have successfully met the guidelines and responsibility for particular loan programs.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.