The Secondary Marketing Analyst is primarily responsible for managing the risks associated with Secondary Marketing including pipeline and interest rate risk management, pricing, hedging, trading.
Buena Park, CA 90620
4 Year Degree
- Evaluate the current methods of Secondary Marketing Risk Management.
- Manage the interest rate risk of the mortgage pipeline with hedging, trading and loan sale activities.
- Review Secondary Marketing pipeline, risk management policies, and exception reports to manage the mortgage pipeline, research and resolve issues.
- Maintain positive investor relations to facilitate achieving best execution asset sales to maximize profitability.
- Manage loan executions with correspondent investors, agencies with retained and co-issue options, agency specified pools, including issuing Fannie, Freddie, and Ginnie securities.
- Manage and transact TBA executions with the broker community.
- Conduct best execution analysis and optimization to maximize profitability.
- Analyze pull-through trends.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred.
- At least 2 years of secondary marketing trading or closely related experience.
- Attention to detail focus with ability to multi task in a fast paced, high risk environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the secondary market including relevant regulations, the economic environment, market trends, and the financial markets.
- Fundamental knowledge of mortgage banking in general, including key process flows, and risk/reward relationships.
- Experience with Bloomberg, Tradeweb, QRM, and Optimal Blue highly desired.