Buena Park, CA 90620
4 Year Degree
- Ensures underwriters are verifying all documentation with regard to: income, asset, credit, appraisal and title information.
- Ensure the timely execution of tasks within the Team.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service within the Team.
- Analyze and optimize Team work-flow.
- Implement new technologies developed by the corporate within the Team.
- Review loan submissions to detect and report any form of fraud, inconsistency, misrepresentations, etc.
- Manages a group of government and conventional underwriters to ensure mortgage loans are underwritten in compliance with Sun west Mortgage underwriting guidelines and state and federal reporting guidelines.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Candidate must have expertise in Agency and FHA products and various national lending regulations (e.g. RESPA, TILA, REG B, SAFE ACT, etc).
- Current with all federal and state regulations.
- The Government Underwriting Manager reviews and underwrites government mortgage files to SWMC's underwriting guidelines, determines stipulations on loan files and assists other team members with files, which exceed approval guidelines and exceptions.