2017 Loan Limits for Government Loan Programs
Dear Licensed Partner,
Effective December 27, 2016, Sun West will accept lock requests and underwrite Government Loans per the new 2017 National Conforming and High Balance Loan Limits.
The updated loan limits are available in the Underwriting Guideline:
In accordance with the increase in the Conforming Loan Limit, FHA has updated the County Limit for both forward and reverse Mortgages. The new limit will be effective with case assignment date on or after January 1, 2017.
- To access the guideline for wholesale channel, please click here.
- To access the guideline for correspondent channel, please click here.
In accordance with the increase in the Conforming loan limit, VA has updated the county limit for Loan Guaranty Amount calculation for loans closed on or after January 1, 2017.
- Click here to access the HUD ML 16-20 for county limits on Forward Mortgage.
- Click here to access HUD ML 16-19 for county limits on Reverse Mortgage.
- Click here to access the VA Circular on County limits.
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Relations Manager at (855) OK-SUNWEST or (855) 657-8693.
|Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
18000 Studebaker Road, Suite 200
Cerritos, CA 90703
Phone: (800) 453-7884
This information is provided to licensed brokers/lenders only and may not be copied or distributed to customers or potential customers. All loans are subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply. Listed pricing is a morning indication only. Program rates, prices, guidelines, fees, costs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.